Work at Home Angel

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Copy N Profit - Initial Review

As many of you know I hate affiliate marketing programs. As a general rule you pay anywhere from $29.99 to $129.00 to gain access to the site that tells you to first go to clickbank and open an account, now go to Google or Yahoo and open an account, now pick a product and start advertising. This does not work for the average person. What product do you pick, what are the keywords, what do all those numbers mean. So when I received an email the other day asking me to research and investigate Copy N Profit I had the dreaded feeling again.

So I took my usual steps, first lets Google Copy N Profit and see what everyone else has to say about. To my surprise and amazement there was nothing bad about Copy N Profit. I am sure if you search long enough you will be able to find something bad about them, but I am pretty good at these searches and there was nothing! OK I am surprised.

Step two, I e-mailed their customer service department and asked a question. I have to tell you the truth, I rarely get a response when I do this. I was surprised again. Within an hour of e-mail their customer service department I had a response. Now my curiosity has been peeked, I purchased the program.

I have been working with the program for two days. I can not tell you whether it works because two days is not long enough to be able to make that judgment.

Have I made a sale, I guess that is the important question and the answer is yes, 1 for $26 which required that I spend $1.72 on PPC (Pay Per Click). You will not able to just copy and paste and walk away. There is tweaking involved but the videos explain what to look for and how to adjust.

As I said earlier, most programs give you no training or instructions. I was pleasantly surprised by Copy N Profit, they have a huge instructional video library that can explains affiliate marketing in a way that anyone can understand the concept and process.

To test this I played the first video for my 5 year old daughter. Then afterwards I asked her “what is mommy trying to do?” She got a serious look on her face and said “You are selling something that someone made and then they give you money”. In a nutshell yes that is a true statement.

I have also contact their customer support team twice since purchasing the program, not trying to be a pain, but I had questions and felt that I was doing something wrong. Each time they got back to me within 30 minutes (please note this was during the day, I am pretty sure you will not get that type of response at night). Very impressive.

One of the best things about the program is that it doesn’t just offer you PPC as an option of marketing the product that you choose. They also cover classified posting and article marketing which are both free ways of getting your link out there. So you don’t have to spend more money, although these methods take longer which is why I choose to do the PPC so I could report back to my readers quicker.

My testing is not over, I will continue using the program for the next two weeks (probably longer since it is working) and report back my findings. I actually called my husband last night and told him I think I finally found a real program that will allow me to earn money from the internet.

If you are interested in trying the program yourself click here.

No comments: