Work at Home Angel

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dungeons & Treasures - Get Paid to Play a Game

Dungeons & Treasures and is an online D&D game that pays you to play their game. Basically you explorer Dungeons, fight monsters and collect gold. At the end of the month your gold is converted into cash. There is a $10 minimum payout.

I have been playing at Dungeons & Treasures for about two weeks now. Each night before I go to bed, I explorer my 1 Dungeon of the day and collect gold. There is also a Treasure Hunt Bonus that is available to me every day. I think my favorite is the Chest Room which you get to play by collecting keys in the dungeon or finding a key during the treasure hunt. They also have monthly contest which can help you truly rack in the gold. I actually find the game to be a lot of fun and I am earning money too. What could be better.

I will find out what the conversion rate for August is some time next week and I will post more information about the program at the time.

If you are interested in earning money playing games I would recommend this site. To learn more or to join click here.

No comments: