Work at Home Angel

Monday, August 24, 2009

Copy N Profit Helping People Earn Money on the Internet

So I am on day 6 of my experiment with Copy N Profit. I have to tell you, I was starting to wonder about the validity of the program.

Starting on Friday Google just stopped displaying my ads. If your ads are not displayed you don't make money. Google kept on telling me that my ads were a 1/10 and not relevant to the page content. This was very confusing to me since I copied the ads directly from the Copy N Profit program and they are suppose to work wonders. Saturday was the same thing. When I contact technical support this is what I was told:


"Hello Adele,

If you are not getting any impressions, please be patient, you are in line with other advertisers and you have to wait your turn. If you want, you can do a landing page and then you won’t have to wait. Also, make sure you have funded your google account and that all of your campaigns are active!"

So I went in and checked to make sure that I had set everything up correctly. To my surprise I had not. I made the changes and then on Sunday, the click started to come through again. I actually maxed out my $5.00 a day limit and made another sale. We will see how today goes.

Again my testing is not over, but if something like this happens to you using the program, I wanted to say don't get discouraged it is apparently normal. Hopefully, I will make more sales today. I will keep everyone informed of my progress.



If you are interested in trying the program yourself click here.

No comments: