Work at Home Angel

Friday, January 08, 2010

Nielsen Net Panel - Make Money completing Surveys

I have been a member of Nielsen Net Panel now for about 5 years.

Basically I downloaded a program to my computer to keeps track of the web sites I visit and the things I purchase on the Internet. Once a month I earn 2 tokens so you can play their Nielsen Wave and Win Instant Rewards game!

When you enroll in the Nielsen iFamily, you are an important part in measuring and driving the future of the Internet. And as part of the Nielsen iFamily, you can win great prizes instantly – over and over again.

In addition, every time you play, you’re automatically entered into the Grand Prize $10,000 quarterly sweepstakes. You can also receive tokens by Telling your friends and taking a survey.

To join click here

No comments: