Work at Home Angel

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Opinion Outpost - Get Paid for Surveys

Opinion Outpost is a survey company that has been in business since 1987. I have been a member of the site since 2005.

I receive survey invitations all the time and they are usually fun and quick. The worse part of doing surveys online, is the length of survey, if I see a survey that is 20 minutes or longer I dread completing it because my attention span dies!

With Opinion Outpost the surveys are short and I actually learn something by completing them.

What is Opinion Outpost?

Opinion Outpost is an online survey research panel. Joining Opinion Outpost is absolutely free. They are currently accept members from the US and Canada.

What rewards do Opinion Outpost members earn for taking surveys?

Members generally earn $2 to $5 per survey completed depending on the length and difficulty of the surveys.

I would definitely vote this site, one of the best!

Give it a try: Opinion Outpost

No comments: