Work at Home Angel

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TestSpin Surveys

I wrote an article on TestSpin back in October for 2007 and I am excited to report that TestSpin now gives members the option to receive PayPal Cash as a method of payment. Previously, you had to select Amazon gift Certificates as your payout method. I think this great because I am no longer restricted to spending the money I earn at Amazon.

I have been a member of TestSpin surveys for about 7 ears now. There is an annual maximum of $600 (for tax reasons) that you can earn. With the amount of survey invitations you will receive and qualify for, it is easy to reach that maximum in a year.

On the downside, it takes about 4 weeks to receive credit for a survey that you have completed. It will not be instant cash, so be patient, they have never not paid.

I know that the site will pay out and give you surveys, so if you want to earn money at home filling out surveys, register at www.testspin.com.

No comments: