Work at Home Angel

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Google Adwords

Get ads on Google Adwords

OK I am sure that by now everyone has seen ads that state that you can get Ads on Google for free. Be the top affiliant without paying the cost. OK here is the truth and this took me some time and a little bit of money to figure out.

Free Ads basically means, start a web page and start charging other people to advertise on that page. Take the money you make from the advertising and put it in your Adwords account, now technically you are not paying for your ads other people are.

But here is my question and maybe someone can answer it for me, if you could make thousands of dollars from advertisers on your site, why would you want an Adwords account. Keep the advertising money and stop.

Just my two sense, don't believe it. In life you won't get anything for free.

No comments: