Work at Home Angel

Monday, August 27, 2007

Project Black Mask

My father has given me another program. This program is Project Black Mask. I sat down and read the information yesterday and honestly, even though, I am a computer geek, I found it confusing and disjointed. Basically they show you honest, not so honest and totally unethical ways of generating traffic for both our blog and you affiliate programs.

The program came with 8 videos also, but I have not watched them yet. Hopefully I will review them either today or tomorrow.

The program, if I understand it properly, is basically you start about 100 blogs, all at once using a special tool that you can download from the web. Then this too creates keyword enriched articles so you blog will rank higher on the search engines. The between affiliate payouts and your blog, which will have AdSense, you will start generating income right away.

I am going to play with the program, OK the honest portion of the program and I will let everyone know how it works.

If you have questions, post a comment, I will get right back to you.

No comments: