Work at Home Angel

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

realhomeincomeopp.com

So my father was looking for a program and he asked me about realhomeincomeopp.com. I signed up for the site and decided to give it a try. According to their advertisement, they are hiring you for free to work for companies that have hired them to outsource the work. You have to pay $14.95 to join the site, but that money will be refunded as soon as you complete 15 tasks that will be assigned to you as soon as you sign up and pay the fee.

My first step was to send an e-mail to support@realhomeincomeopp.com to ask exactly what the tasks entailed. I received a response that just reiterated what was said on the site, you send you assignments from other company, you complete them and then you get paid. Well that should have been my first warning sign that it was not real work, but I purchased the program anyways, here is what happened.

The site is basically a place where you sign up for a bunch of pay to read emails, complete offers, paid for photos, paid for poetry, publisher's clearing house etc. It is actually 16 programs that you must sign up for in order to get your refund. If you like these type of opportunities/work then this would be a decent site for you. I can say their customer support is great and ever time I emailed them I got a response. I am still in the process of trying to get my refund apparently their was problem with my cookies and the fact that I completed the offers was never registered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i signed up for the website AND NOW I CANT GET ON IT AT ALL I WAS WONDERING IS IT REALLY A SCAM OR NOT...NOW THIS SITE IS DOWN AND IVE TRIED ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT COMPUTERS AND IS THE MONEY REALLY AS GOOD AS THE YSAY IT IS AND HAVE U GOTTEN PAID FOR THEM AT ALL AND IF SO WHEN IS THE PAYMENT DATE LIKE I SAID I CANNOT GET ON THE WEBSITE RIGHT NOW AND IM FEELING THEY PLAYED WITH MY MONEY

Unknown said...

As I said in review, I was not happy with kind of work so I requested a refund.

From what I have seen and read from other people the site does pay, however, I can not speak from first hand knowledge on that, I requested my refund and never did anything elsewith the service.