Work at Home Angel

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Get Paid to Blog or Chat

I found a site about 6 months ago called Yuwie. Basically, you sign up for an account for free and create a profile on the site with your interests. Then you can start a blog and Yuwie shares their Ad Revenue with you. You get paid every time someone visits your profile or your blog and when you chat with other Yuwie members.

In addition they have clubs (chat rooms) where you can get opinions from other members on any of your blogs (including ones not on Yuwie). If you blog is not hosted on Yuwie, the you receive a good backlink.

I like the site a lot. I earn a couple of dollars a months, but honestly I am not very active on the site.

If you want to learn more click here.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Great Post, Yuwie is really easy to promote, Ive got hundreds of referrals earning me loads each month which Im happy with :)

I use this site to get my referrals:
http://www.yourdownline.co.uk/