Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WildTree Business

I went to a food tasting this weekend at a neighbors house for Wildtree. Wildtree was founded on the premise that food should be natural, nutritious, delicious and easy to prepare - all at the same time. Their products are made with the finest ingredients available and contain no preservatives, additives, MSGs or dyes.

So why am I doing an article on WildTree on a Work from Home site. The answer is simple, like Avon, Mary Kay or Party Lite, they hire and train representative to start a Wildtree business in their area.

Now I am not one of those people that can go to someone else's house and sell stuff like Tupperware or candles or makeup, to earn some extra money, but I was truly impressed with the presentation and product at this party. So I asked my host all about the program and how it work and here is what I found out.

SUPPORT

Wildtree is committed to providing the business support you need. While the "Wildtree Business Guide" is a great reference for learning the business basics, you will also find the following resources helpful.

Field Sales Services Department
Company Website
Training DVD
“Grapevine” Company Newsletter
National and Local Meetings
Your Sponsor and Team Leader


BENEFITS:

Earn great commissions from your personal sales and your team sales.
Receive up to 40% discounts on all products.
No Inventory purchases and storage to worry about.
Receive sales points to earn FREE business supplies.

To start a Wildtree business all you need to do is visit their website and apply to become a representative. There is a welcome package that include everything you need to get started and it costs $115.00.

I can tell you that at the party I was there were 6 couples and host made well over $600 in commission for 1 hour of work. I was amazed. If you are an outgoing person and your kids are in school, you may have an 1 or 2 to invest in this business that can help bring extra money into your household.

If you want to learn more, please click here.

2 comments:

Jill Sullivan said...

You are so right about Wildtree. I was a Mary Kay Sales Director for 3 years and I love the MK "pink Bubble" and the incredible training I received as a director is unmatchable. However, I stumbled in Wildtree and saw the potential that this company has. Its products are outstanding, the brand is great, the compensation plan is excellent. And getting on the ground floor with a company like this is simply a "no-brainer" I have found get the market is so open to this business. I am holding 8-9 tastings a month. EVERYONE EATS! I anyone want to know more about the WILDTREE BUSINESS email me at jedijill@charter.net I will be happy to share.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your comments, it is nice to have someone else reinterate what I am saying. Wild Tree seems to be a great place to start if you want to own your own business and be your own boss.