Work at Home Angel

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rebate Processing at Home

The very first article I wrote for this site was about earning money at home processing rebates. Since then I have received a lot of questions and comments on the article, so I wanted to broach the subject again.

Rebate processing sounded like a great deal to me. Stay home, process rebates and earn money, from $15.00 to $25.00 a piece. After searching the Internet and not really finding anything negative about rebate processing I decided to give it a try.

That is when I found out what rebate processing really means.

Rebate processing is Affiliate work. Companies like virtual-training-solutions.com, RebateProcessorJobs.com and rebateproccessingjob.com, are not hiring you to work for them and then paying you by the piece. Which is what I though when I first read their websites (by the way all three companies owned by the same person).

Let me save you the $39 - $89 it takes to join these programs.

Sign up for a Clickbank account, find a product that you want to sell.
Place an ad to sell the product and in that ad, state that you will give them a rebate of $8.00 just for purchasing the product.
Now you will receive $23.00 for selling the product, you return $8.00 to the original purchaser and you keep $15.
You just received $15.00 for processing a rebate!

There do you feel that information is worth $39? I don’t, I felt and still feel that I was mislead and scammed. Can the system work, yeah it is a good idea, I understand where they were trying to go with it and if they had described it just as I described it to you and not lied to me, I would have felt better about the whole thing.

Their members web site is pretty good, it will give you a list of site to post free ads to sell your item and sample ads, the information is there, but they lied to get me there and that was frustrating and upsetting and honestly other than writing this blog I have done nothing with my account.

2 comments:

Casey said...

Do you know any thing about my power mall?

Unknown said...

Yes, I am a member of my power mall, I did an article on them earlier this year.

Yes they are legitamate and you can make money with MyPowerMall.