Work at Home Angel

Friday, October 03, 2008

Underground Cash Secret - Michael Vincent

I received a request to research and tell everyone about the Michael Vincent program. As usual I did some research before investing in the program and I have to say I am not willing to purchase it and try it for a review.

According to the reviews that I read, the initial website states that the program costs $49, however when you go to purchase the program you actually spend $110 to get your new money making web site up and running and have it submitted to the search engines.

In addition, apparently a couple days after you join, you will start receiving telephone calls from people asking you for thousands of dollars to be trained and coached so you can start making money.

I went to the web site and review and when I tried to exit an IM chat came up, asking me if I have any further questions, it was obvious that it was a computer on the other end not a person, in addition there is no real contact information on the site.

I would avoid the site, this is not the way to make money online.

No comments: