Work at Home Angel

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Telephone makes you money - EMails

For the last couple of weeks I have been receiving a lot of e-mails regarding using the telephone to make money at home. I looked back at all my previous e-mails and I found the number is always the same even though the subject line changes. The phone number is 8OO.249.9442 (DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER).

The subject lines of the e-mails so far have been:

Teleph0ne makes y0u m0ney
Make it extra Dough or Fulltime
Why C0mmute?
The time is n0w
Get the details
A business 0f y0ur 0wn

The subject line changes but the phone number does not. After doing some research I found that the phone number is listed on the Federal Spam list, which means that either the phone call is not free or that they are going to ask you for credit card or bank account information and try and steal your money.

I did not call the number and you shouldn't either. Just delete any e-mail that reads like this:

Don't get all caught up in this doom and gloom mentality. Take charge and join us today.If you have a phone and can spend a couple hrs each day returning some calls you could seeup to ThirtyFiveHundred dollars in your pocket each week.I do this everyday and have alot of fun but there is more work then I can handle.So why not call me at 1~800~249~9442 and hear some further details.

or

I realize that in these seemingly tough times money may be an issue for most. So today I wanted to share with you a proven and effective way to bring in up to an extra 1k to 3k weekly. What could you do with that extra? Exactly...less worrying and stress. Best of all all you need is a telephone and simply return some calls each day to people waiting to hear from you. Share some information with them and thats all. No selling, not multilevel or a fly by night scheme. Myself and others are doing this at this very moment and I tell you the extra cash sure makes a big difference.

So what I want you to do is dialup my information line, listen to some more details and diecide for yourself if this is for you. This is not a job but a real proven and well paying business that you get to da from home.

I look forward to hearing from you.

The number is 800/249/9442

Regards

These people are not trying to help you.

No comments: