Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Get Google Ads for Free!

I feel something that I am buried with ads from people telling me I can all my advertising for my blog for free. Companies like GetGoogleAdFree.com, tell you they have the secret and they will tell you all about it if you pay them $97.00.

OK here is the truth and this took me some time and money to figure what this offer is all about. Free Ads basically means, start a web page and start charging other people to advertise on that page. Take the money you make from the advertising and put it in your Adwords account, now technically you are not paying for your ads other people are.

But lets put a different spin on it. If you were making money from other people advertising on your web site, why would you need adwords? Why not just keep the advertising money and stop.

Don't spend the money on these program, they are not worth the investment.

No comments: