Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WAHWatchdog

I found a site that puts my little blog to shame. I thought I was doing a good job of trying programs and reporting on my findings or research. By WAHWatchdog has humbled me.

The site is WAHWatchdog and here is the basic information about them:

If you have every been scammed by a "work at home" company, purchased a "money making system" that didn't live up to its claims, or if you are having a hard time getting a refund from a merchant, you need to read the reviews on this site. Even if you found a great product or system that deserves to be recognized. WAH Watchdog wants all the juicy details.

Unlike other sites that are usually biased, their rankings are based solely on users' votes, and user reviews are authenticated and displayed unedited. WAHWatchdog.org is THE "work at home" product and "money making system" review site. Vote on things you've tried, share your feedback and post reviews, get help resolving disputes with merchants, and find out the REAL scoop about products or programs you may be interested in.

I really enjoyed looking over the scores of some of the programs that I have personally reviewed. It is a nice site, if you are looking to buy a work at home program, check it out on this site (as well as mine).

No comments: