Work at Home Angel

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Get Paid to Process E-Mails

I know that I have posted about e-mail processor positions in the past, but today so far today I have received 5 e-mails with "job offers" stating that I could make $3,000 a month processing e-mails from home 2 hours a day. So I feel compelled to post again about what this job is really about.

I know that it sounds like a really great deal, you process e-mails for companies from home and they pay you $25.00 for each e-mail you complete. What they are not telling you is that are not working these companies. Well not directly. There are two ways this works:

1. Basically you are an affiliate to these companies trying to sell their products and it is a commission that you are earning for each person you send to them.
2. You are selling the same training material that you just paid for to other people so that they can then start selling the same training material.

I really don't see the benefit or the earning potential in this kind of work at home. It is a typical pyramid scheme and I would stay far far away from any job that offers to pay you $25.00 to process e-mails at home.

No comments: