Work at Home Angel

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Work at Home Assembling Products

I found a great e-book that I would like to share with everyone that lists companies that will hire you to assemble products at home. These are real companies that need your help.

If you are interested in the book, please click here. There is no signing up for this file, I hosted it on server, just click the link and you will receive the e-book.

I understand that time are hard right now and the last thing I want is for anyone to get scammed or be taken advantage of. If you want to work at home assembling products, read this book.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read over the ebook. I didn't see how to contact any of the companies to begin work. Do you know how to contact them?

Unknown said...

I usually search the internet for the company name using google and then go the site from there. I can not swear by all the companies but I have checked the BBB for a lot of them and they are reliable and will pay you if you assemble their products well.

Anonymous said...

I ordered a starter kit from one of the companies and I should get it in two days. I heard people do well in these.

Thanks for the link. Nice of you to have this blog here to keep us informed.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the feedback, I am glad that you found it useful, please post after you get your starter kit.