Work at Home Angel

Monday, June 01, 2009

Work at Home Review Sites

I was surfing this weekend as I normally do, looking for a new ways to earn money from home and I learned a very important lesson. Let me explain:

I was on this site, it looked very professional and the writer was telling you his story about being laid off and taking care of his wife and child. Then he found a great program that anyone can do from home with only a $2.00 investment. Now is happily working at home and making more money than he did from his full time job.

It was an intriguing story to me so when I reached the bottom and it said enter your e-mail address below so I can keep you informed of my progress and tell you more about the program, I thought, what the heck, I will give it a try.

After entering my name and e-mail address, I immediately got an e-mail tell me about Google Cash, now I reviewed Google Cash last month or the month before and we all know that it is a scam it costs $70 per month not $2 is all you need.

So what lesson did I learn?

Work at Home Review sites can scam you just easily as the people running the site. Do you research and don't trust just one site. There are a lot of honest sites like this one, but there are also people out there just going for a big bucks.

No comments: