Work at Home Angel

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Google Master Money

OK I hate sites like this with a passion, because they look really good until you get to the details. The site I am talking about is http://miamigazettenews.com/business/2009/feature.php?t202id=13389&t202kw=300.

This appears to be a new article June 8th news article from the Miami Gazette News. I can't tell you whether it was really published or not, but I can tell you the claims in the article are not completely true.

The comments at the bottom, which I believe are all false were my first clue that something was fishy. If you look at Omar's comment and picture, obviously the Google Master Money program has something to do with Google AdSense on your web site. The problem is through out the article and comments everyone is saying I got my first check within two weeks.

As an AdSense subscriber, I know that it take 30 days to process any payment, so if you reach the $100 minimum payout in May, you are not going to receive a check until June 30. They don't just sent out checks everyday.

Google Master Money is like all the other only pay $1.00 for shipping and handling and everything else is free. What they don't tell you is that they are going start charging your credit card $73.83 per month for the information that they send you and to make it worse, the videos are not very good.

Remember if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. My quest for finding real opportunities to earn a living at home continues. My husband told me last night after 2 years of trying he is surprised that I have not given up. But I will continuing report what I know and hopefully save my reads money and headaches.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Wow, now I know it's a scam! The same article, INCLUDING COMMENTS, is posted at http://nygazette.net/L/1/?sub=5.
This is such a helpful blog - thank you!

Unknown said...

Your welcome, I am glad that I could help.