Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another Great Month Making Money on the Internet

Today being the last day of month, I thought I would share my stats for the month so far. Here is how I earned money this month.

Hits4Pay - $26.94 (will be paid to my paypal account around the 25th of October)
Project Payday - $22.50 (received the check yesterday)
Dungeons & Treasures - $10.98 (received via paypal) where else can you get paid to play a video game online. :D
Google Adsense - $145.96 (direct deposited in my bank)
Site Donations - $23.00 Thank you to everyone that donated to keeping this site up.
Clickbank - $26.86 (received the check last week)
ClixSense - $12.08 (will receive check around the 15th of October)
BidVertiser - $19.21 (will be sent to paypal around the 15th of October)
Mylot - $15.96 (this is my favorite, you get paid to post discussions and answer questions. I earnings would be hiring if I had more time, but I spend about 15 minutes a day on this site.)

So in total I earned $292.51. Not bad really. I hope this summary helps somebody else find a legitimate way to earn money on the Internet.

2 comments:

David Rachford said...

Congrats on a profitable month! Just curious; how long have you been at the game (months or years?)

David

Unknown said...

Actually, this is my second month. The first money I made less than $2.00, the second month, I learned the secret behind it and I am actually doing even better so far in October. We will see how it all pans out at the end of the month. I really love the game!