Work at Home Angel

Monday, September 28, 2009

Make Money w/ Postcard Profits?

My story always starts the same and I am sorry, but this is how I judge what you are looking for.

So I received an e-mails stating that I could make $20,000 a month with postcards! So I checked it out. There was a $4.00 fee for shipping and handling which was worth a 30 day trial of the program. $4.00 is not that bad why not give it try. Here is a copy of the confirmation e-mail that I received.

From: Luke (The Postcard Guy)
Date: Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 9:51 PM
Subject: Your Postcard Profits Order - Welcome!

Hello WAHJ123,

Congratulations on ordering your free trial of Postcard Profits.

I think you're gonna be very happy you did. Make sure to add my email address to your contact list so you get all the updates.

Your confirmation number is: (confidential)

You should receive your order in 7-10 days.

Thanks again!
Luke Jaten (The Postcard Guy)
P.S. I can't wait to hear your Postcard Profits success story.

Please check the date on his e-mail. I still to this day have not received anything. I am fighting with my bank of the $59.95 monthly charges on my credit card.

I tried to cancel during the 30-day trial, but there was NO contact info ANYWHERE to be found. To make the task more difficult the email address used in the advertising (and in the confirmation emails "Luke@PostcardProfits.com ") is a NON-WORKING email address.

When I finally found their support email address, it did not work either. I think that Luke purposefully makes it virtually impossible to cancel. It doesn't matter whether the course is "good" or not, if it is impossible to cancel.

I would stay as far away from this program as possible.

1 comment:

Joan Peterson said...

Anyone looking into postcard profits should look at the BBB where their rating is listed as an F. Just punch in Direct Marketing Group for the BBB search.

With an F rating, it is clear that there are multiple complaints about this business.

So I think caution is advised when dealing with this company.