Work at Home Angel

Thursday, September 10, 2009

More information on Dungeons and Treasures

I has come to my attention that I have not provided enough information about Dungeons and Treasures and people are confused about how you earn money playing a game online. So here are the answers to the questions I am getting:

What do I do first after joining?

The first thing you should do is read the first step page, it explains everything about starting your adventure.

When does the game start and end?

Each adventure lasts one month. There is a meter at the top of each page that tells you how much longer the adventure is going to last.

How do I win real money on Dungeons and Treasures?

The site has several ways to win money : dungeons, contests, bonus games, temple, sponsoring, weapon sale, chests to open.

If you are interested in earning money playing games I would recommend this site. To learn more or to join click here.

No comments: