Work at Home Angel

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Copy N Profit Earn Money on the Internet Review

So I am on day 18 of my experiment with Copy N Profit.

Even though I started out quite optimistic about Copy N Profit, that optimism is beginning to fade. On day 18 now and I still only have the one sale. I am getting a lot of clicks and a lot of impressions on my ads, but I am just not getting sales.

I sent another e-mail to their support team and once again they responded rather quickly, unfortunately it said the same thing the last one said. Be patient and the sales will come. I just don't think that is true. I allowed myself $100 for advertising for testing this system and I have already spend $80 of it for only one sale of $26.

I started the article marketing this weekend, which is free and I will let everyone know how it turns it.

So the big question, is Copy N Profit a program where you can earn a stable income from home. I am starting to have my doubts, but I am not done testing the program yet. I will post further updates as I have them.

No comments: