Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Get Paid to Play a Game Online



This is a screen shot of my account!



I have been playing Dungeons & Treasures now for about two weeks. Unfortunately, I came in with only a week left in August and I only won .70 cents for the month. September however is going much better. I won a tournament which gave me star points which can used to by more game time, jackpot chances and more chances to win gold.



Dungeons & Treasures is the only real site I have ever found that allows you to earn money for playing a video game online. If you like playing video games or just want a fun way to earn a little bit of extra money, this is the site for you.


If you are interested in earning money playing games I would recommend this site. To learn more or to join click here.

No comments: