Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Are You An Expert - Get Paid with Kasamba

When I first joined Kasamba as an Expert it was as an IT professional and now I am also consulting as a work at home advisor. I really love the site and service, basically people send me IMs asking me question, I help them, and then Kasamba deposits money into my account. It is a really cool system.

If you`re a professional in your field, you are welcome to register as an expert at Kasamba. It`s free to sign up and Kasamba gives you all the tools that you need to start giving advice online including a virtual office on our website, Live Chat and Phone software, and access to thousands of clients who are looking for help. In addition, we also take care of the billing process. Apply to become a Kasamba expert and start turning your expertise into cash!

No comments: