Work at Home Angel

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

WAH Watchdog

One of the sites that I check regularly when trying to figure out if a program is a scam or not is WAHWatchdog. WAHWatchdog is a site where work at home products and programs are tested and then voted on by everyday people like you and me. I mean have you every purchased a program that didn't live up to its claims, or had a hard time getting a refund from a merchant. That is what this site is all about, they tell you about which programs to avoid and which programs to invest in and if you need the help, they will help you get a refund.

If you are thinking, why is she advertising for a site just like hers. The answer is because I honestly believe that there is real work at home opportunities out there and whether you read about them on my site or somebody elses, I don't care, I just don't want anybody else to scammed like I have been. I want to tell the truth and give the legitimate companies an opportunity to get their programs out there.

No comments: