Work at Home Angel

Thursday, November 15, 2007

CashDirectly

I have been receiving a lot of e-mails regarding my previous post about Cash Directly program. Therefore, I have removed the post and I am giving it another try. I will post my finding regarding the program after 1 week of using. Including how much I made and how much time I invested in the program.

I do not feel that I reviewed the program unfairly, but with all the feedback that I am receiving, I feel I have to give it another try and make sure that my original thoughts and feels are/were accurate.

If I was wrong, I will give everyone an apology.

I am also in the process of reviewing a new program that I found call "they pay money". Which so far seems to be OK, but I will give you more details when my review is complete.

Stay tuned, there is more to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some great articles here, thankyou for sharing !
Work at Home
Free Money Making Ebooks