Work at Home Angel

Friday, November 02, 2007

The Online Business Systems

I don't know if you have noticed but there is a new cash cow out there for Careerbuilder.com and Monster.com. It is The Online Business Systems. I see the ads all the time and honestly, I have to tell you I was curious.

So what is another $9.95 for shipping to learn about a new program that is going to make me$15,000 in one month! Can you imagine live your dreams! OK, hopefully you heard the sarcasm in my voice while I wrote that. Please try and remember that if it is to good to be true, most likely it is. Here is the skinny on the program:

The Online Business Systems is a back office system used by some Herbalife distributors. Yes, we have found another Herbalife program (see my previous post about 5crazyfox, also a herbalife program).

After you pay your $9.95 for shipping and handling, you will be asked to buy a "decision kit" for $38 (yes, I was willing to make that investment too, God only knows why). Then you will be asked to spend $299, for an "international business package" (IBP) and apparently, if I had been willing to go that far, I would have been asked to spend $2,000 to accumulate "Value Points" to become a "supervisor".

Doesn't that all sound fun? OK, all joking aside, if you really want to be in Herbalife, do it, but save yourself the money and stay away from Online Business Systems. Go to www.herbalife.com and click on business opportunities at the top of the page. You can learn all about becoming a distributor and the way you can earn income.

No comments: