Work at Home Angel

Monday, November 19, 2007

CashDirectly.com

OK, I have bought the program and I have followed the steps and I have nothing to show for it but the fact that I lost $15. Here is my original post that caused so many comments:

I have seen on rebate processors many times, but this is the first time that I have seen it as e-mail processor. www.cashdirectly.com claims that can make $15 per email you process? They also state that you will receive 10 to 25 e-mails a day from them. I did my usual searching and found absolutely nothing on this company, so I figured I would make the $15.00 investment and worse case scenario I would be the first person to do the review. Guess what! This is what they do not tell you.The emails you're sending out are actually ads, people have to buy what you're offering in these ads in order for you to get paid. So instead of you making $15 for EVERY email you send out, you only make that money if someone responds to your email ad, and pays you. This means you'd probably have to send out anywhere from 50 to 100 ads or more, to get just one person who's interested and actually pays.You really have to work for that one $15 payment. If you've tried to make money online with anything, I'm sure you know how time consuming and expensive it can get placing ads. There are some free advertising methods that work OK, but for the most part in order to make money online, or anywhere, you have to spend money first.I would not invest in the program, in the long wrong you are going to work really hard and only get $15 for your effort.

My original review was a little bit off, what I receive for the $15 was a list of 300 Work at Home Firms that were willing to hire me and instructions on how to post classified ads, sell the same list of 300 firms. I post my ads where they told me too and used the words that they told me to use and nothing, I have not sold a single list, not even a curious question from a prospect.

Honestly, I stand by my original review and I will say again don't join this program, save your money. Let me put it this way, if you read an ad that said, 300 Work at Home Firms want to hire you, send $15 via paypal to wahjs @ comcast.net, would you send the money and hope that you get the list?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I referenced your blog on mine: http://phoenixistellingitlikeitis.com/cashdirectlycom-scam/. There is too much of this crap out there and every little bit we can do to warn others is a step in the right direction. Thanks for a good post.

Phoenix
http://YourTurnToBeSuccessful.com
http://PhoenixRecommends.com
http://BuildYourBusinessForFree.com

Anonymous said...

thanks. i looked on snopes and nothing. i did not waste my money thanx to you. it is hard to find a work at home job that's not a rip off . wish there were more people like you out there willing to help prevent this stuff. than you again.

Anonymous said...

I would have complained to paypal for a refund

Unknown said...

I assume that you asked for a refund from CashDirectly? I am not really selling anything, all I ask for is a donation if you found the information useful and I want to make sure that you do not disagree with something that you read or anything like that.