Work at Home Angel

Thursday, November 01, 2007

How Do I Make Money Taking Surveys on the Internet

How Do I Make Money Taking Surveys on the Internet? I hear this questions a lot and I am going to say right off, that YES, you can make money filling out surveys on the Internet. I have already written a number of posts on sites that you can join and that will pay you to give your opinions. If the site is listed on this blog, I have received at least one paycheck for them and they are legitimate. There is somewhat of a science to making money filling out surveys. Here are my tips:

1. Join as many sites as you can, the more invitations you receive the more the you will be able to earn.
2. Make sure that you fill out all profile information that is requested. Survey companies use these profiles to match you to surveys.
3. Be honest, don't try to fake your way through a survey, these companies are giving you a voice to help shape new products and services, take it seriously.

I use a program call RoboForm to help me register at survey sites. Basically it fills out standard information, like name, address telephone number, how many kids, stuff like that. These are all really important pieces of information and if you want to have an unlimited supply of invitations.

Myself personally I receive over 50 invitations a day. I scan through, find the ones that interest me or have the best payout and those are the ones I complete. Don't feel that just because you got an invitation that you need to complete the survey.

Also, don't shy away from sites that offer a sweepstakes entry instead of a payout. With the way the sweepstakes rules are written, you have a very good chance of winning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is another detailed review on making money with surveys. This review provides step by step details on the companies, the surveys and the amount of money made. I found the review here:http://newwork-at-home.com/Review-Survey-Scout.htm