Work at Home Angel

Monday, March 10, 2008

Assembling Products at Home Update and New Work at Home Program

Well it appears that some people are interested in assembling products at home if they know that is not a scam. I requested information from Easy Coasters (they pay you to make plastic canvas coaster) and I paid the money and will be assembling beaded wine buddies. I will keep everyone informed of my progress and whether you really can make money using these two programs.

In addition, I just joined www.online-data-entry-jobs.com. I will be reviewing the material and testing the program and I will post back shortly. So far I have gotten great customer service when I had questions about the programs.

So far from what I have seen the program includes complete training for the following ways to earn money:

Article Typing
Data Collection - (Translation: This looks like survey work)
Data Proofreader - (You have to pay annual certification fees to do this work.)
Marketing Typist
Outsource Data Operator
Response Typist - Translation: Posting for Cash)
Secretarial Home Business
Worldwide Data Entry - (Translation: Affiliate Marketing)

The site also offers Posting tools and typing training.

Again these are my first impressions, I will start working with the program and let you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear from you. I'm from malaysia and nearly 99%'data entry' or work from home programmes are scams.