Work at Home Angel

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Assembling Products at Home - Wine Huggers

I received the Wine Hugger kit while I was in Oregon. I sat down yesterday and followed the directions and completed my evaluation task (see the picture and poll on the left).

I paid $57 for the membership fee to the site and the starter kit (which included enough supplies to make 5 wine huggers for evaluation).

The directions where OK and if they accept my samples, I will get paid $2.00 for each one that assemble. They accept a minimum of 25 wine huggers a week and mail checks weekly.

The huggers are in the mail and I will post my evaluation when I receive it. In the meantime, I can continue making the huggers and sending my weekly units.

Once I receive my first check, I will post the details of the company, I don't want to say hey it works, if I have not been paid yet.

I have not heard from the Easy Coasters people yet, it may have wasted my self addressed stamped envelope, I will keep you informed.

No comments: