Work at Home Angel

Friday, March 28, 2008

MyLot increases referral Earnings

If you are interested in getting paid to post, this is a great opportunity. MyLot has increased their referral earnings from 25% to 50%. I make about $2.00 a day on MyLot and I was an original member. Therefore, the person that referred me would get $1.00 a day from my activity.

According the activity reports I have been receiving there are people that spend almost every waking hour on MyLot earning money and have discussions with other people around the world.

MyLot wants their users to help the website explode, and to reward you they will pay you every time you use myLot! Users are the most valuable asset to the longevity of any website so why only provide them with a service, why not reward them financially?

Their goal is to provide Internet users a place to earn money using the web on a day to day basis. It's easy, sign up and start discussions, post responses or comments to current discussions, news or blogs, or refer friends!

Honestly, I like MyLot, I get to help people and take part in conversations and then they pay me it is a win win for everyone.

Again you are not going to get rich, but it is a little something extra.

If you are interested in learning more Click Here.

No comments: