Work at Home Angel

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Info Source Enterprise Inc

OK, well I send a self addressed stamped envelope to Easy Coasters about a month ago and all I have received in return is junk mail. They sold my name and address. I know that it was Easy Coasters because I sent them my second zip code. The community I live in, just got declared a city so I can use one of two zip codes to get my mail. I also list my name differently depending on who I am sending a request too, so I know if they sell my name, email or home address.

Anyways I received letter today that is offering me $3,000 a week stuffing envelopes at home. "It is the easiest way to earn money at home."

I can safely say that ANY letter that comes to my home address totally unsolicited and offers me a work-at-home opportunity is 99% of the time a scam.

Here’s how you can tell this one’s a scam even before I check the Better Business Bureau.

The brightest red flag is the fact that this one page double sided letter ends with a ‘registration form’ that looks more like an ORDER form. They are also requesting a $50 refundable deposit plus $5 shipping.

The second thing that made me think that this was not real was the reason that they asked for $50. Here’s what they said:

We would love to get you started without any registration fee, but to make sure that you’re a serious home worker, we require a $50.00 REFUNDABLE FEE. This fee will be returned to you after we receive 1500 stuffed envelopes.”

If they are only taking your money to disqualify people who are not serious about working from home, why not make it tougher to join, why $50, that seems a little steep to me. Why not require applications to answer an essay question. It would takes me a lot longer to write an essay and I would not my time if I was not serious.

The last thing is, that it is too good to be true, it is. They are offering me $5.00 an hour for each envelope that stuff and send back to them.

There Better Business Bureau gave them a poor rate and their have been multiple complaints filed against the company.

No comments: