Work at Home Angel

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Can you really earn money from home

This question has been posed to me a lot lately and I am very happy to tell everyone that my step-mother has received her first paycheck for work at home and can't be more happy. I asked her to write her story for me so I could post and show everyone that it is possible once you get past the scams. So without further ado, her is my stepmother's story about success with working at home:

Hi Everybody!

I would like to share this little bit of my ongoing quest to work from home. Some months back, I set out, determined, to find the perfect work from home opportunity. Since sometime around March, I entered into training to do medical transcription from home. I am still in training but getting closer to my goal every day. Transcription is not just a matter of easy typing by any means. At any rate, living on one income for a period of time now and no matter how close I am to completion of my training in transcription, I felt the need to acquire something to do even for just part-time.

Thanks to my wonderful stepdaughter, through her blog, I started some serious digging to find that part-time opportunity that would fit into my day, still allowing me the time I needed for other things. I checked into the opportunities that were available in most sites that Adele has listed on her blog. Going into Staffcentrix, Ver-A-Fast Corporation was listed.

I filled out the little form they requested and didn't hear anything for about two months. Then one day the call came. What a wonderful opportunity! The first lady to call me was so pleasant, as I have found them all to be. She fully explained what the expectations would be, which really isn't much at all. What they do ask of you is a commitment of 15 hours per week to do make some simple phone calls. For the first week that I had worked with this company, of which they only required seven hours in the first week, I received a check for $63.25! I was more than satisfied with that (figures to $9 per hour from the comfort of your own home).

I was compelled to share this story with all of you out there seeking the opportunity of your dreams. It has taken a lot of persistence, but I have believed in my quest all of the way. And of course, make sure that you fully check out whomever it is that you may be thinking of contracting with that you can be assured that they are reputable. Don't give up! You can make it happen. That $63 check won't pay the mortgage but it is another important step to reaching a very important goal and I am very grateful for it.

Good Luck to Everybody!

Go For It!

1 comment:

adrin said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful article.

Work from home