Work at Home Angel

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Twitter Profit House - Follow Up

A couple weeks ago I posted about the Twitter Profit House (click here for the full story) and I also submitted the post to a number of article sites. I am getting a lot of feedback about the article from those sites and I wanted to share the information from other people that have tried it and lost their money.


July 2, 2009
Alicia @ 3:30 pm

Thank you for this invaluable information. I just read a news story from a local newspaper in Cleveland, Ohio that says a college drop out is making over $10 grand a month using this service. What a hoax!

July 4, 2009
Jacob @ 4:22 pm

Thanks a lot! My mom signed up thinking she would receive the CD, but instead she would have been charged $99/mo! but i sent them an email for cancellation, so hopefully all is well.

July 6, 2009
Teri @ 6:01 pm
How did you send an email for cancellation? the link does not exist on the twitter house page.

Adele @ 6:13 pm (This one is mine)
Yes I know, that is part of the problem. The terms and conditions tell you to call the number, when you call the number they tell you to go to the site. I don't see a way to cancel at the membership.

My only suggestion is to call your credit card company and dispute the charge, it is the only way you are going to get your money back.


July 7, 2009
Erin @ 6:46 pm
They also sell your credit card information to other companies. I got charged from a "united benefit advantage" 3 days after signing up. I had to cancel my credit card just to be safe.

Please if you take anything away from this site it should be don't trust the Twitter Profit House, you could lose hundreds of dollars.

No comments: