Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Message from my Step-Mother on TransAm

Hi Everybody!

After reading the posting that Adele had put on her blog yesterday to all of us, I really was inclined to write this follow-up message to all of you out there in search of the opportunity to work from home.

I only wish that I had let Adele know before I had signed up with and purchased software from TransAm who I was going with for transcription. It was after doing all of this that Adele even realized the company that I was dealing with. There has been much discrepancy in their “so-called training program,” but we had already invested the non-refundable money and chose to continue giving it a try.

I am conceding with these people, but not on my quest to work from home. If you read Adele's blog a couple of weeks ago, you would have seen that I am now working with Ver-A-Fast, a customer service company. I really am very impressed with the support that they give their staff. As I said then, it will not pay the mortgage nor is it what I consider to be a career but, it is a legitimate company that is offering legitimate opportunities to earn a part-time income working from home.

Neither have I given up on pursuing my goal to work from home as a transcriptionist because there are legitimate companies offering opportunities to do so. One just has to be very, very careful and be thorough in making sure that they are a legitimate company. Go for it, just be careful and good luck to all of you.

Good Luck and Don't Give Up!

No comments: