Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Columbus Herald Tribune - Work at Home?

Sometimes the websites look so real it is hard not to buy into what they are saying. I came across the Columbus Herald Tribune today it told the story of a single mother that was supporting herself and her child using the Instant Google Income program. It is a heart wrenching story about the struggle that must of us are facing in these economic times. As I was finishing the story a couple things struck me as being off.

First she said that Google sends her a paycheck every day for post their links. The only think I can figure is she is using AdSense like I do on this site and I can tell you that Google sends monthly checks no daily checks, so now I was wonder about the validity of the article. But I continued reading.

At the end of the article there were two steps that you had to complete to start making real income:

1. Purchase the Instant Google Income Program for only $1.95
2. Follow the step by step directions

WOW really it is that easy. NO! its not. I have posted a lot these days about being careful about the only pay $1 something for shipping and handling and get the program free ads. Like all the rest, this one follows the same scam. The $1.95 is for a free $7 day trial after that you will start getting charged monthly to use the program.

I know that I am skeptical now, but I just want to find one program that works the way it says it does and explains the costs up front. No more games, just sent me the truth!

I actually found a program that sounds really good it is $77 which I don't have right now, I have to wait for my monthly google check and then I will be purchasing it. Hopefully I will have some good news for everyone by this time next month.

No comments: