Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Are You Blogging

I have been receiving a number of e-mails asking blogging and how it can help you earn money online. Therefore, I thought that maybe everyone would be interested in hearing about 'Blogging'.

I went to Blogger.com and opened a free account and it took less then 15 minutes to get started. Here is how simple it was...

I opened a free account by entering a valid email address, username and password.
I choose a pre made template. (For those of you who are HTML savvy you are able to access the HTML coding and host the page your self)
The next step is to add and arrange my page elements. I was able to add elements from various menus and complete my page quickly.
Then write your post.

I made sure that in the settings section of my account I have selected yes to 'Let search engines find your blog' and now they will include my blog in Google Blog Search and ping Weblogs.com.
Blogger.com has devoted an entire section of their help center to helping you Promote your Blog as well. They have great suggestions on how to optimize your blog so that it is picked up by the search engines.

I found Blogger.com very user friendly and full of some great information however it is not your only choice. There are tons of free blog sites available. Here are just a few...

www.sampa.com
www.ExperienceProject.com
www.blogstream.com
www.blogged.com

Keep in mind that it is also a great way to stay connected to friends and family as well. You can post pictures, send each other messages and stay on top of what is going on in each others lives. I hope you give this a try. It can be a valuable tool for all of your online endeavors.

No comments: