Work at Home Angel

Monday, April 07, 2008

EBay - Takes the Oridinary and Earns you Money

I have posted two auctions this week, nothing special about them, but I thought the would test the winehuggers out in the free market and see if I can do better than $2.00 a piece for them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230240044854&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013

I am a firm believe that it never hurts to try and if it does not work, then I will return them for payment, either way I get paid. I am just trying to figure out which way will get me the most value for the work that I have done.

In addition when I ordered the beads, I ordered the wrong size so I have 2 pounds of beads that I can not use for my wine huggers, so I designed a set of amethyst jewelry (necklace and earrings).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230240041393&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013

No I am not posting these to get someone to buy them, I am posting them, so you can see that sometimes the stuff you have laying around your house and not using can be sold and you can make a profit. I can not post my other auctions so you can see how they turned out, but here is my feedback from my buyers:


sorry I took so long to leave feedback my grand-daughter just loves it thanks
tford1958 ( 23) Jan-05-08 10:35 -- (#230197269934)
--

great Item thank you henypenykeny ( 223) Dec-03-07 14:12 -- (#230194027758)
--

Just as advertised--SPEEDY delivery!! Thanx!! AAA+++ utica4us ( 2056) Apr-18-07 05:03
-- (#230112554771)--

very nice items smooth transaction thank you A+++++++ teardropsfalling ( 54) Apr-16-07 13:37 -- (#230112544753)--

fast shipping will use again+++++++++++ conniedupree ( 185) No longer a registered user
Mar-24-07 09:22

I can tell you that Conniedupree, I got sick with the flu and it took over 3 weeks for me to get her item shipped, but you see the feedback. It is because, I sent her a free item similar to the one she bought and refunded a portion of her shipping cost. It was my fault. E-Bay is all about customer service, if you keep good ratings you can earn a substantial income.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I decided to try the wine huggers. I just got the kit today and I was wondering if you found it at all tricky to do the bunch of 'grapes' at bottom? Just wondering if I am being too picky about it or did you figure out a trick to putting it together, mine keeps falling apart lol. I am going to keep working on it.

Unknown said...

The grapes seem very confusing to me also. Basically what I did was cut about 1 1/2 inch off the pin. Then I put the bead on and rolled the top. I did this 15 times closing each on completely. After I finished with that, I connect one of the new grapes to another grape, then I grapped the top grape and connected another new, I did that untll I had a line of 5 grapes (opeing and closing my grapes along the way), then I took the ring and put it through the top grape, before closing it I added three grapes on the left and two grapes on the right. and then closed. Then I added another ring and added two grapes on the left and three grapes on the right, then closed the ring, then I added the last ring and attached it to the Wine Hugger. I hope that helps and does not make it more confusing.