Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Dataprocessors.org

I have received a number of e-mail regarding dataprocessors.org. I signed up in January with them to test their service. Shortly after joining, I was informed that they had changed their pay schedule and instead of getting paid $5.00 for each site, I would only be paid $2.00. A couple days later their web site went down and all e-mail was returned as undeliverable. This made me very suspicion, because I was still receiving my daily assignments. If they were having server problems, wouldn't the e-mails with assignments stop too. At that point I listed them as a scam. Since then I have receive numerous e-mails from people that upgrade and here is one:

Dear Bytemi,

I join dataprocessors.org on December 17,2007. I upgraded and became a goldmember in January. In order to get paid, you have to be a goldmember for 60 days and earn more than $100. Of course there is no way to track my earnings, so I kept a spreadsheet and all the of the assignment complete e-mails. I was suppose to get paid in the beginning of March to my paypal account. Since I have not received payment yet, I wrote them a couple e-mails, which have all been ignored. I no longer receive my daily assignments and I feel my chances of getting paid are slim to none. Please warn the readers of your site, that they are a scam and will not pay.

Thank you,
Kathy

So if you are considering joining Dataprocessors.org, don't, it is a scam, you will do the work and follow the directions, but you will not get paid.

I would remove the previous posts regarding dataprocessors, but they have comments and I do not want to deter people from leaving comments by deleting them. Comments, good, bad or indifferent are always welcome, however, if you include an e-mail address, home address or phone number, I will not allow the post to be live to protect your privacy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have seen on other blogs that this is not a scam and they do pay. They stopped sending me daily assigments for some reason and I have yet to hear anything from them. I did not upgrade so I don't actually have anyway to contact them aside from email. Even at that I have had no response from them. The last assignment I had was April 4 then for some reason they just stopped.
So I was wondering if you had signed up if you ever did get anything from them ie. response to questions, paychecks, etc.

Anonymous said...

i join dataprocessors.org in jan 22,2008.i became a goldmember in jan 28,08.you have to be a goldmember for 60 days.i was suppose to get paid march 28.2008 in my paypal account .i have not recive not one penny.they won't answer my emails and i email them 4 times.they even stop sending me assments,which i was not going to do.i just want to warn people this is a scam-scam.so beware

Ginny said...

I was suppose to get paid last week. The assignments stopped coming. I just received an e-mail from them asking for a W-9. If I send it I would be giving them by social security number. I do not trust them.

Unknown said...

I am always leery when I am asked to fill out a W-9 form because you are giving the person and/or company enough information to steal your identy. It is important to keep that in mind when working at home. With Dataprocessors.org's track record of not paying and igorning e-mail requests, I would say no, filling out the W-9 is not a good idea.