Work at Home Angel

Monday, April 28, 2008

Gomez Peer - Follow Up

I have been a member of Gomez Peer since September of 2007. On average I am making about $20 to $45 a month ($45 is a max amount in a single month). I know that this does not seem like a lot of money, but basically the only thing I am doing is letting my computer run. Thats it, nothing more. Gomez is also in the process of restructuring their compensation rate, but for right now here is what I have learned.



Active Gomez PEERs can earn cash in two ways:


Processing Time Payments:



You can earn Processing Time payments at a rate of $0.0005 per minute.


Referral Bonuses. Even if you are not selected to be an Active PEER, you can always earn money by referring friends.



To earn referral bonuses, your friends must:


Complete the online application form and indicate the referrer's valid username.
Have the application approved by Gomez;
Download, install and run the Gomez PEER;
Be selected as an Active Gomez PEER.


Total earnings for Processing Time and Referral Bonuses accumulate and are credited on a monthly basis and then paid to your Paypal, Moneybookers or Alipay accounts. I have received a payment to my Paypal account each month I have been a member so I can tell you they are for real.



If you are interested visit Gomez's program details page for more information and instructions on how to participate in our new incentive program.

2 comments:

Bay Area Knitter said...

I just found your blog this evening... You have some interesting info here and some opportunities that I haven't heard of before. I'll definitely check Gomez out.
Feel free to visit my blog over at http://bayareamompreneur.blogspot.com
to see some other opportunities I've been trying out.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the comment, I will check your site out.