Work at Home Angel

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SFI EyeEarn

I have been a member for SFI for a while now (2003 to be exact). First let me say the SFI is free to join and they will never charge you to sign up. My focus with SFI is EyeEarn and here is why:


I get paid to drive my car and wear T-shirts, using the special version of SFI's Network Builder Program. EyeEarn allows you to build a lucrative residual income stream by participating in a personal advertising network (which means you wear a T-Shirt with their logo or you put a sticker on your car).


What is EyeEarn? EyeEarn is a new global advertising network that taps into simple, easy forms of advertising that everyone can do while they're going about their day. No experience is needed to participate.

How do you make money?Once you've activated your EyeEarn account, you'll start to receive a portion of all revenues generated by the worldwide EyeEarn network. In other words, you'll share in the results of your own advertising, PLUS the results of everyone elses advertising.


Again there's no cost to register, however you will not start earning until you purchase the $20 starter kit, which includes



- EyeEarn T-Shirt (in your choice of sizes)
- (3) EyeEarn Car Banners
- (100) EyeEarn X-Cards (business cards basically)
- (20) EyeEarn Mini-Labels
- A detailed guide and complete directions



Honestly I love my T-Shirt so it was worth the $20 all by itself. If you want to learn more click here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a certain amount you have to spend at the masmalls.com every month and how much can you actually earn with this? Just and estimate, please. Sounds interesting but I cannot find a place to ask questions so since you are a member for so long I thought you might help.

Anonymous said...

I am new to the WAH world. I'm not trying to get rich, but an extra $50 or more per week would be great. I bought the starter kit for EyeEarn, and am waiting for its arrival. I absolutely love your blog, and would love to learn how to make money at home doing some other things with SFI let me know what else you have tried, if anything.

Anonymous said...

are you paid on the basis of how many stickers/business cards you distribute?

Unknown said...

Honestly, I am not sure how to answer that question. At the end of every month you will be asked to reactivate your account.

Reactivation includes completing a short survey letting them know how many cars you have the sticker on, how many business cards you distrbuted and how many times you wore the T-Shirt. I don't know if all of this is included in your monthly payout, but they definetly want the information.